Products and Services
Trust Renewal by Andersen® of Los Angeles to make your home more attractive and convenient, while also making it more energy efficient. Our Renewal by Andersen® replacement windows and doors can transform your home, providing a new look both inside and out. You’ll find no better company to provide you with information on products and services offered.
Independent studies have shown that up to 40% of your home’s energy can be lost through poorly insulated windows and doors. In cold weather, heated air escapes through convection and gaps, while cold air finds its way inside. In the summer, cooler inside air seeps out while hot and humid outside air creeps in, even through closed windows.
The solution is to replace your tired, poorly insulated windows with Renewal by Andersen® windows. Engineered for superior thermal performance, the Renewal by Andersen® windows installed by Renewal by Andersen® of Los Angeles can make your home more comfortable and may save you money on your energy bills by 35% or more. All while enhancing the look of your home and delivering amazing tilt-in convenience with virtually no maintenance.
Click here to learn more information on products and services offered by the Renewal by Andersen® of Los Angeles.
Doors are not just a utilitarian entry into your home, but are the first sign of hospitality to visitors and access to the world outside for your family. But your home’s doors can also be stealing valuable energy unless they are designed and manufactured to be thermally efficient.
We offer a wide range of options in:
YOUR BEST CHOICE FOR DOOR & WINDOW REPLACEMENT SERVICES
Not only does the Renewal by Andersen® of Los Angeles install the finest quality window and door products available, we also deliver the highest level of customer service you’ll ever see from a home improvement contractor.
Our 15-Step Installation method lets you know what to expect and when to expect it, every step of the way, helping to ensure a perfect job.
- A Production Field Manager reviews all aspects of the project and makes a follow-up visit with you. The manager will also discuss information on products and services offered. Precise measurements are taken and any unique conditions are noted. After this on-site conference, your custom windows and doors are ordered.
- On the day installation begins, the first thing done is the placing of drop cloths in all work areas.
- Your old windows are carefully and neatly removed.
- With the old window out, the opening is inspected, cleaned, and prepared for the new window/door.
- Your new window is placed in the opening, centered, aligned, and securely fastened in the opening.
- Insulating foam is injected where the new window frame connects with the old frame.
- A review of special conditions is made and measurements are taken for the exterior trim application.
- Application of exterior trim underlayment.
- Apply exterior trim, per your choice, over underlayment to exact dimensions required for an attractive installation.
- Apply interior trim, per your choice, as required to cover old frame and create a clean interior appearance.
- Caulk and seal all joints, using three different types of advanced sealants. Each sealant is designed for it’s particular application.
- Remove all stickers from the windows, clean the glass, lubricate the moving parts and set all screens.
- Load and haul away all old windows and related debris.
- Clean-up interior and exterior work areas.
- Crew leader reviews window and door operation with you and answers any questions.
We’re not satisfied until you are delighted with your window replacement service!
Contact us today to learn more information on products and services offered. We will also offer you a free, no obligation in-home estimate for new windows and doors.